Monday, September 28, 2009

Another Cool Invention

So . . . You know I put the really cool toilet cleaner on right after we got here? Well, I've found something else to add. I thought this was a really very sanitary way to use paper towels and not to have the trash and filth all on the floor and filling up trash cans. I wondered how the paper towels got clean after using them and then figured it out! There must be a huge roll inside the machine that is eventually taken out and thrown away. This way, you're always getting new "cloth". (And it really is a cloth, not a paper towel!) Cool, huh?!

ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you SURE that it's being thrown away? Or does it just cycle through a dryer of some sort and just comes out again?

    You know they used to have those with REAL cloth in the "olden" days. In fact I think I saw one of those at the little town at the bottom of the hill outside of Neuschwanstein when we were there.

    ReplyDelete