Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Somewhere Over the Rainbow


Well, just so you know . . . it's beautiful over here!!! There was a bit of a sprinkle last night and we saw a double rainbow to add even more beauty. (Once again, my photography doesn't do it justice!) I say, everywhere you look, you really do see something "schon" . . . that's German for beautiful. (See, I'm smart, too!) I just thought I'd let you know that we are getting to live in a truly beautiful place!! (Also, check out the weather girl - she's cute today in rain gear!!) Now . . . remind me of this when I get sick and tired of this kind of weather! :o)
ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, so pretty! -- and with any luck you 'won't' get sick and tired of that weather. A Dutch lady once told me, "If we stopped our lives because of rain we would do nothing at all. There's no bad weather... there's only bad clothes." :) xoxo (P.S. You speak the truth about all that "schonheit!")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but you will miss the mild winter when the snow is blowing all around you!!!
    The rainbow is beautiful and so is the scenery you have shared.
    You are opening my world up to many possibilites! We have been all over this country but never over there! Keep sending photos so I can live vicariously.

    ReplyDelete