Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lucky Girl!!!

I am one LUCKY GIRL!!!!!   I saw this in our Stars and Stripes newspaper and thought I'd see if I could win 4 free tickets!  Well, guess what???  I did!  We are going to drive to Brussels, Belgium to see Taylor Swift in concert for free!  Yea!  We'll leave tomorrow around noon for the 3 1/2 hour drive and then come back after the concert.  It will be late, but fun none the less.  In case you don't know . . . she's a young, country music gal that writes her own music - very talented indeed.  We'll make sure we give you the "run down" when we return. 
So . . .
ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. How lucky! Have a terrific time and enjoy the music. Drive safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How coool!! Hope you had a wonderful time! You are one very lucky girl, and your family is very lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete