Well, here we are at the Arc de Triomphe . . . one of the most famous stops in Paris!!! It certainly is a site to see! It is amazing that there are 11 roads that come into that traffic circle that the monument sits in the middle of, and we didn't see one accident the entire time we were there!!! (Or when John and I visited the same spot 20 years ago!! . . . Don't worry, though, I'm sure there are quite a few accidents there. ???
The Arc de Triomphe is a monument for those who have fought and died for France. They also have the Tomb of Unknown Soldiers there from World War I.
ENJOY!!!
Paris looks lovely! I am sure everyone enjoyed the visit. What wonderful memories for the kids to take with them. Enjoy every moment! Thanks for sharing the sights with me.
ReplyDelete