Just wanted everyone to say a special prayer for my Dad . . . he is now in recovery ICU for open heart, triple bypass surgery. The last report I got was that the surgery went well. It's hard to be this far away and not there . . . soon, though. I'll keep you posted, but please put my parents in your prayers . . .
Thought I'd include a great picture of my parents visiting when we were in DC.
ENJOY???
I'm glad to hear that your dad is doing okay following his surgery. We will send good thoughts his way.
ReplyDeleteTom & Eileen
Thoughts and prayers are coming your way and his! I hope his recovery goes well and by the time you get back he will be a bit more chipper! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteOf course I'm praying...keep us updated as to how he is doing. How is the moving going for you?
ReplyDeleteBefore you know it you'll be back in the good ole' sunny,hot and humid USofA!!
Hello Lydia! I hope your Dad is recovering quickly. Best wishes to you all! You are in our prayers. Love ABCD
ReplyDelete