Saturday, October 3, 2009

An Unexpected Sad Day!

Well, we knew the day would come . . . we knew that kitty wasn't ours to keep . . . we knew all this, but our hearts still felt a little empty last night when we knew that the kitty was going to her new home. The Chaplain came back and was very excited to have his new pet that he went shopping for all new kitty stuff and then asked to come by and take her home. I am so glad she's got someone to watch over her and keep her safe, but was sad that she wasn't going to keep us company anymore. She climbed right in the new crate and kinda smiled at us when he took her out the door. (I may get to see her this next week if he's not able to take her to her vet appointment, but other than that, our relationship being foster kitty family is over.) I guess the doors to Gasthaus Cox are closed until you real people decide to come!!!
ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment