Friday, September 4, 2009

Friends

Well . . . since most of our fans are friends from the past . . . I thought I'd post a picture of two fabulous girls. We have been thrilled to be reacquainted with friends of ours from another duty station. That, I must say, is one really cool thing about the military. You never know who you will be stationed with next. We are very happy to have our old friends here. Maddy has made it a smoother transition for Katelyn and Mac and the three of them never cease to have fun when they are together. I think this picture of the girls is just soooooo sweet!!
ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful and exciting to see
    old friends from the past! We are
    glad to see a picture of Maddy. Now we will be able to put a face with any future mention of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grat photo! I am so glad there is someone there for Katelyn. It has got to be so hard. I remember when we moved with the boys in HS and all that drama!
    Hope all is well. Hi to the kids and to John.

    ReplyDelete