Hooray!!! What a wonderful village! We're broiling down here, so it makes me jealous to see all of you wearing fleece and enjoying the beautiful autumn scene in "medieval" Germany! T says the Night Watchman has gotten SO much older (since 2004, mind you) but I think he looks the same... locked in time. Thanks SO much for posting the pics. I LOVED 'em. xoxo
Still cute as ever--Rothenburg, that is. One of the first things I noticed, too, was that all of you were wearing sweatshirts, etc. But it looks like it was a gorgeous weekend from all the blue skies and green everywhere! I can't wait to go too.
Wow! A beautiful place, for sure! The wood carvings in the church are awesome. It looks lovely and someplace I would love to see someday. Keep sending photos of the places you visit. I love living vicariously! Thanks for sharing.
Hey Ya'll! I am so jealous of all that you are getting to see and do in Germany! Rothenburg is one of my favorite places to visit. But, if you didn't get a "schneeball" to eat at one of the backeri's, you will need to go back and get one! But, I'm sure you will make many trips there while you live in Germany! I can't wait to see Rothenburg and all of Germany's awesome places when I come to visit! Gruss Gott!!! Love Ya'll! Laura
Glad you got the pics posted. Very nice and it looked like you really enjoyed Rothenburg. There are so many interesting places to visit in Germany and the other countries.
Hooray!!! What a wonderful village! We're broiling down here, so it makes me jealous to see all of you wearing fleece and enjoying the beautiful autumn scene in "medieval" Germany! T says the Night Watchman has gotten SO much older (since 2004, mind you) but I think he looks the same... locked in time. Thanks SO much for posting the pics. I LOVED 'em. xoxo
ReplyDeleteStill cute as ever--Rothenburg, that is. One of the first things I noticed, too, was that all of you were wearing sweatshirts, etc. But it looks like it was a gorgeous weekend from all the blue skies and green everywhere! I can't wait to go too.
ReplyDeleteWow! A beautiful place, for sure! The wood carvings in the church are awesome. It looks lovely and someplace I would love to see someday. Keep sending photos of the places you visit. I love living vicariously!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Hey Ya'll! I am so jealous of all that you are getting to see and do in Germany! Rothenburg is one of my favorite places to visit. But, if you didn't get a "schneeball" to eat at one of the backeri's, you will need to go back and get one! But, I'm sure you will make many trips there while you live in Germany! I can't wait to see Rothenburg and all of Germany's awesome places when I come to visit! Gruss Gott!!! Love Ya'll! Laura
ReplyDeleteGlad you got the pics posted. Very nice and it looked like you really enjoyed Rothenburg. There are so many interesting places to visit in Germany and the other countries.
ReplyDeletethis is super cool. I can't believe how clean everything is. The kids look like they are enjoying themselves.
ReplyDeletei miss you all!!
chris