So . . . today was the first day of school for the kids!! :o) They started 10th and 6th grade with flying colors! I think they both liked their teachers, etc. We'll see in a few days and keep you posted. I just took a picture of the school bus because it WAS quite different than the ones in the states that they have riden. Their bus stop is the only stop for that particular bus, so that's nice, and they both get to ride the same bus since the middle school is right next to the high school. I'm hoping for a good year! After the kids left, I got to go to a Mom's breakfast where we could mourn the loss of our children to school. You can see that the ladies I am with were definitely sad, can't you?! The place we went to was a very cute girly place with beautiful, beautiful antique couches, tables, and pastries, etc. No one had any, but I am sure they were yummy - well, at least for people that don't like as much sweetness in their pastry or cake, etc. Anyway . . . I just wanted to keep you updated . . .
ENJOY!!!
All that was missing was the children on their first day of school in Germany.
ReplyDeleteWhere is the bus stop from your house?
Wait, isn't that the bus that runs from the the PX Mini Mall to the barracks? Have you put the kids in military school? ;) Feeling jealous over the coffee/tea party, but am glad to be a part of it by reading! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI am sure they were ready to go! The ladies actually look quite HAPPY to have some time again. Hello to Deb for me. I love keeping in touch and seeing photos of your travels and places to see.
ReplyDeleteThanks!