Monday, September 7, 2009

We Did It!

Just so you know . . . We did it!! We got to Rothenburg!! It was fabulous . . . it was fun . . . it was everything we wanted it to be and more! I'll post pictures and let you know everything we did tomorrow. (Our internet has been down since last night, and since it's just now back on . . . I don't want to "hog" it!) Hopefully, I'll keep you on the edge of your seat, wondering what all we found so fabulous . . . more later . . .
ENJOY!!!

5 comments:

  1. rothenburg. why is that your favorite city. What happens there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I guess that is somewhere I need to go? I hope you had a wonderful time. I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'mon L.... Please speed it up! I want all the scoops!!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first trip to Rothenburg you were four years old, the year 1970.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry y'all . . . I know I gave you a little bite and then left you hanging . . . sorry. Well, it's there now!!!

    ReplyDelete