Monday, April 13, 2009

Holidays 2008

Okay, so I decided to try this "smilebox" thing that my friend Chris has on her blog. (Thanks, Chris - plus she's our first fan!!) Anyway, it wasn't too hard, so I thought I'd do some of the decorations from Christmas in our house. The only problem is that I ran out of room on the layout I picked. But, for the most part, you can get an idea of how our home looked this past holiday season . . . unless you got to take the tour in person - then you already know!! Let me know what you think. Maybe if I do this again, I'll add music - that was an option I didn't choose. Oh well . . . It's all a learning experience, that's for sure! (Alrighty, I see a problem I had . . . the year should have been listed as 2008!! Oh well, maybe I didn't make a mistake and I am just ahead of myself!!! NOT!) If I can fix it I will, if not, oh well . . .) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Cool,I am your first fan! LOL but I don't see the video! Are you still dowloading?

    ReplyDelete