Sunday, April 26, 2009

Illegals


Oh my goodness!! Look at the illegals that were encounterd in this particular area!!! Scary, huh?! I certainly wouldn't smuggle them. In fact, I wouldn't even snuggle with them!! No, this was taken today when we all went on another motorcycle ride through the countryside! We went to see a "lake" here in Arizona. (At least that is what they called it here. Parker Canyon Lake.) I would really like to call it a pond, but that's not really important. It was a nice ride on a nice day with nice friends. We got to see the pond, I mean lake. We got to see lots of cows. (We even had to stop in the road while some were crossing over. Interesting!!) We saw an antelope and even some longhorn and horses. What a day! I am also quite sure we saw some illegals, but never can be quite certain. Of course, by the time we got back we had thought one of the neighbors houses was on fire because there was lots and lots of smoke . . . but no, they were having some sort of cookout! But as you can tell by the surrounding grasses in the picture . . . wildfires are very common here since it is very, very dry right now! Anyway . . . that's all for now, just enjoy the sign!!

1 comment: