I really like this. It looks like it took a ton of time. -- I told you it is like scrap booking for the 21st century. I think it's wonderful -- and a really good way to keep the memorys love chris
Wow! I'm impressed. So it's an online scrapbook only, and "not for real" pages that you can touch? I'll bet you have a "real one" too. You're doing a great job with your blog. But I still think you need to come to CA before you leave for Germany. Do I need to say, if you don't come here, we won't go there?
Love all the little rooms. Cool that you have your grandmothers nativity. Love the candycanes over the windows too. Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI really like this. It looks like it took a ton of time. -- I told you it is like scrap booking for the 21st century. I think it's wonderful -- and a really good way to keep the memorys
ReplyDeletelove
chris
Wow! I'm impressed. So it's an online scrapbook only, and "not for real" pages that you can touch? I'll bet you have a "real one" too. You're doing a great job with your blog. But I still think you need to come to CA before you leave for Germany. Do I need to say, if you don't come here, we won't go there?
ReplyDelete