Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WHAT??? A Blog for us????


Okay, I really have no idea how to do this - or what I'm doing, but my brother wanted me to try . . . so??? I guess I have to move into the 21st century, so hope this works!!!! YIKES!!!
Here's a picture of our wonderful home here in Arizona. We are thrilled to be living in the desert with the sunshine!!!

9 comments:

  1. We had trouble as we did not have a Google account. Looks good for a start.

    Grandpa & Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice. Thank you for setting up the blog. It is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first comment EVER on a blog. Good for you Lydia, I am impressed with your blog. Love the house!!! Did you have to buy furniture to fill it???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome girl!!! Now you know I blog too
    http://chrisscrappinanstampintx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we DEFINITELY had to get a FEW things to help fill the house . . . it's huge! The picture doesn't really show it, but it's 5,000 sq. ft. Beautiful hardwoods, etc. We are very fortunate to get to live here!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so far ahead of me in using all this technology we have at our fingertips. I will have to get some pointers from you, at your lovely house in AZ before you leave us!!!!

    ReplyDelete