Now I've found the perfect picture of the "World's Cutest Couple"! I can say that because I'm the one writing this, and I believe everything that I write, so . . . . It's not very often that you will see the two of us in a picture together because normally, like most parents, we're the ones taking the pictures. So it was nice that Mac offered to take the picture of us. We were at a bowling tournament in February of this year. (That's why there is a lovely purple or pink wall behind us - you can always count on bowling alleys to provide the very best interiors!!) Well, at least we had fun and got to see another part of Arizona. The tournament was in Safford, AZ and was a 2 day tournament. I know that Katelyn and Mac had fun bowling and swimming at the hotel pool. (That probably was the highlight.) The highlight for John was going to a fabulous motorcycle shop, and for me . . . there was a really nice antique store and a super, fantastic, clean, and very, very large Super-Walmart! That area of Arizona has hot spings and lots of mineral spas. We didn't make it to any of them, but they're there - or so they say! :o) Alrighty, I digress . . . focus, focus, you can do it . . . just wanted to add a picture of the "World's Cutest Couple"!
Cute couple indeed! Great job with the blog.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute couple!
ReplyDeleteI am sooooooooooo jealous!!!!