So, here is the funny thing . . . we really aren't much of outdoorsy people, but here we are again in a picture, where? Outdoors?! Funny, isn't it? We were actually on a daytrip to see the Chiricahua Mountains. A wonderful "land of rocks". It's a National Monument area in southeastern Arizona where rocks are just stacked upon each other in spirelike formations after a volcano erupted years ago. (I'll have pictures of that later.) Anyway, on our trip we passed by this little area on the highway known as Texas Canyon. There are lots of big bolders stacked . . . Why? I'm not really sure . . . there may have been something by the bathrooms where it told you all about the area, but we didn't read it! . . . Mac has always thought these rocks were very cool when we passed and wanted to climb on them, so we finally stopped. I think we made his dreams come true. He had so much fun climbing all over those rocks . . . the only one that wasn't too happy about the situation was Katelyn. She worried the enire time. (She worried enough for both her parents!!!) So . . . after a few pictures of our road side stop, we were on our way to the Chiricahuas . . . maybe you'll see them tomorrow . . . come back and see! :o)
I am with Katelyn...I would be thinking "So they are stacked, and can MOVE at anytime??" I probably would worry too!
ReplyDelete