Thursday, May 28, 2009

Katelyn's Piano Recital '09

So this is Katelyn's piano recital for 2009. She is improving each time . . . it's neat to see the stides she's made. (She also mentions that after hearing some of the other kids . . . she'll practice more - I think she realizes that if you practice more - you get to be really good!) I think she's already good . . . I can't do what she does, so that makes me smile!! Anyway, here she is with her teacher for the past two years, Mrs. Johnson. Then I'll also include two of the songs she played last night. See if you can name at least one of them??? So . . . that's it for today. GREAT JOB, Katelyn!!! ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. "The Flintstones!" I sure enjoyed your playing! Very nicely done.
    Keep it up and you never know who will be in the audience some day.
    of course, playing on a baby grand is much different from a spinet at home...................Maybe mom and dad will get one for you!!!!!
    Thanks for the music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Katelyn you did a great job!
    I enjoyed hearing you play and just loved your outfit, especially those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job! Emily is in the orchestra..and we had a concert last night. Where did our babies go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. K8 that is very good. I wish I could have been there to see you. Congratulations! Uncle Chris

    ReplyDelete