I just don't want to scare anyone . . . but this is what we live with here!! Now, I haven't seen one of these rattlesnakes, I have seen other snakes . . . but I have heard many stories about them being here. I have heard stories of them sunning themselves. I have heard stories of them biting dogs. I have heard stories of dry bites in people. I have heard just plain scary stories. So . . . since I've heard all of that . . . I thought I'd include a kind of funny picture that they have here in Sierra Vista. It really just cracks me up! (Now remember, I'm not a baby! I mean, I grew up going to the big Rattlesnake Roundup near my hometown . . . however the snakes there were mostly dead by the time they were there!) :o) Anyway . . . more wildlife pictures from this part of Arizona!
ENJOY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment