Friday, May 8, 2009

A Real Agave



So . . . I was asked to put a picture of a real agave plant growing in the wild. Katelyn and I took a picture of one today after school. This is what they look like when they're growing. The agave is sometimes called the century plant because it takes so long for it to flower. Also, it only flowers one time. (Interesting, huh?! Plus, now you've learned something else from the blog!! Amazing!) The other picture is one you've seen on the Christmas scrapbook blog page. I realize that it's kind of blury here, why, I'm not sure, but you get the idea. (Now, I will also tell you the American decorations on it and the twinkle lights are NOT how it's seen in the wild . . . that's our take on it!) It has certainly been a fun thing to decorate with here!! ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment