Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"Watch me, Mom . . . Watch me!!!"


Okay, as far as I know this is the phrase that came out of my mouth as a kid more than anything. My parents have said I always wanted to be watched doing something. I would learn a new "trick" and would ALWAYS want to show it off. So, I guess as an adult, I'm no different. I wanted y'all to see the latest thing I've made. I made this beautiful stepping stone all by myself!! (Well, kinda.) The lady who does the teaching, etc., cut the glass and actually made the base . . . but the rest was all by myself! :o) So . . .if I were still a kid . . . I would have screamed out, "Watch me, Mom . . . watch me put the cut glass on the stone!" . . .And you know what?? She would have watched!! (Thanks for watching, too!)

ENJOY!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very Nice. It will always have a place of honor at your home (where ever that may be!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent! you should open an Americanna store in Germany and sell all you work!!! ha ha.


    chris

    ReplyDelete