

So . . . today after church we decided to venture out on our own and find a great place to eat. We were successful in our findings!! We found our favorite type of food - Mexican!! This restaurant was even started by a family with the name of Ramirez - pretty authentic, huh! (They're even from San Antonio, Texas!!) What more could we ask for?! Well, kids eat free on Sunday, so Mac was cheap enough. The rest of us just had normal, regular Mexican food complete with rice and beans . . . The pricetag was high, but it was worth every penny! Here it was $63. (They included the equal dollar amount on the bill . . . why, I'm not sure - maybe to scare us off!) In the states the same meal would have been right at $30. Amazing, is all I can say. Just thought I'd show some of the pics we took before anyone else came in. Fabulous that I've learned to use the timer on the camera, now maybe we can all be in the pictures!More pictures of the house tomorrow . . . just to keep you wondering . . .
Very cute. I can't imagine Mexican food in Germany. No wonder it was expensive. How was the salsa.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are cute!
chris
Ouch, sticker shock -- but the place looks like fun! Since when are there no margaritas??? :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteGuess you better get out the crock pot for those Sunday lunches! Wow, that bill was darn high. Looks like it was a nice restaurant though.
ReplyDelete