Monday, October 5, 2009

Teeth Cleaning


Well, everyone wants to know what we're up to . . . we've all been to the dentist so we won't look like the fellow in the picture!!! Katelyn and Mac even got new sealants so they for sure won't! Everyone got an A+ from the new hygenists so we're good to go for 6 more months! Other than that, we are just counting down the last few days that Katelyn will be 15! I keep telling her that it's the "last Sunday you'll be 15 . . . etc, etc . . . " She just looks at me like I'm being silly, which, I am! We are also counting down the days for our furniture and clothes to arrive. We are now planning on Wednesday. We will keep you posted . . .
So . . . just remember to brush your teeth and go to the dentist every 6 months!
(That's the public service announcement for today!) :o)
ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hooo, that's funny! I am right with ya'll, having received an A+ myself a week or two ago. O' course, I looked more like your friend in the second pic last Jan when I broke my lower front tooth on a bite of out-of-season (i.e., hard & brittle) saltwater taffy that H brought me from Virginia Beach... grumble, grumble. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks like his tooth would be easy to clean.

    ReplyDelete