Azana, Andrea, Katelyn, Maddy, Teah
Well . . . last weekend was homecoming for Wiesbaden High School. Katelyn and her group of girlfriends decided a few weeks back to attend the "big dance" together. (It's funny - they're still the group that I spoke of earlier from the first day of school that ate lunch together . . . they're still having lunch and they're still hanging out. The remarkable thing is . . . they're all new kids to the high school this year.) Anyway, they had a good time. They met before the dance for pictures and then went to a restaurant for pasta or pizza. They stayed until the very end of the dance. (I don't know who had more fun . . . them or Maddy's mom and I watching all the kids coming out of the dance and seeing how they were all dressed!) They all seemed to have a wonderful time and now have created another high school memory!
ENJOY!!!
Beautiful young women. I know they had a wonderful time. Katelyn's dress is georgious! Thanks for putting these pictures up.
ReplyDeleteKatelyn looks sooo pretty -- cute dress, fun accessories. Perfect!!! I love how she is beaming in the group shot. (We've got the big dance THIS Friday -- picking up the new suit from tailoring on Wednesday.)
ReplyDeleteWhat a couple of sweet pictures. I really like Katelyn's outfit. I'm glad she had a good time. :)
ReplyDeleteKatelyn you look wonderful. Congratulations on your first dance. I hope you had fun. Did you take pictures or video?
ReplyDeletelove
uncle
chris