Okay, I realize that you may be wondering why I am posting a picture of us at Halloween instead of some spring flowers or something else that might be more timely . . . remember it's my blog and I can post what I want! :o) No, I just couldn't think of what to put on today, and I remembered how much fun our costumes were this past halloween. We were legos! (Ok, I realize that is quite obivious from this picture . . . but . . . ) Basically, it was an easy costume to make - you just need moving boxes, bowls, and friends that will help you spray paint. We made red, black, and blue - K8 was the blue one. (Mac couldn't be bothered with being a lego - he wanted to be some kind of scary monster or something like that.) If I made this again, I wouldn't include the hats - we didn't wear them for very long because they weren't very comfortable - and as we get older, we like comfort!! So, there you have it . . . a halloween picture 6 months later. :o) Enjoy!!!!
LMAO this is the cutest costume. I LOVE the hats..this reminds me of a LEGO cake I made for Alex's birthday when he was young. I tried to make 4 layers...2 on bottom, 2 on top..They slide in the refrigerator. But it was cool none the less...I LOVE the photos. Keep them coming. BTW, have you checkout my blogger...Are you going to follow me??LOL
ReplyDeleteOh what a fun time you've just got to have!
ReplyDeleteI take it your in the military? I've got some family friends stationed at Ft. Huachuca known as the Harvey's. (James & Angela)
ReplyDelete