Thursday, April 23, 2009

Friends


One thing I know for certain is that when you're nomads like us and you move around a lot, you miss your family. The only way, I think that our kind of people learn to handle the moving and lack of family, is all our friends. We have been very, very blessed at every place we've lived to have a good group of friends . . . you know, the lifelong kind of friends . . . the kind that can help take the place of family when family is too far. That's what today's posting is about . . . friends!! I've found a picture of an outing with some of our friends here in Arizona. (And, not to mention how very cool we all look!) You know, I know that a lot of cows helped make some of these things that we're all wearing . . . I mean, there was lots of sewing to be done . . . HA! No, this was just a fabulous morning motorcycle ride. (I know it's hard to see the motorcycles . . . I kind of remember that the guys wanted to only take pictures of the bikes, but decided it was okay that the group of us stand if front of them for one picture!) Now I will also mention that the guys were the ones riding in the back and holding on for dear life . . . at least that is how I remember it! It was also very cold that Arizona morning . . . the kind of cold where your knees hurt because the wind was hitting them - it's too bad we all didn't have those chaps, unfortunately the cows were too busy to get them made for all of us!!!! :o) Seriously, we are very thankful for all our friends . . . some of whom are even reading this . . . we cherish our friendships with you and thank you for making our lives a little merrier!!! ENJOY!!

4 comments:

  1. lydia where are your leathers???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have them on . . . see the jacket - that's leather enough for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I never knew you rode Motorcycles..See what we learn of our friends. It is great to see you blogging, because I can keep you with you now..and see the kiddos grown. The years have gone by so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a "cool" group of friends! I wish I had friends like that!

    ReplyDelete