Springtime
Okay, now here is a springtime view of life in the desert!! See the bumblebee on the bloom of the occotillo??? I took this picture yesterday while Katelyn was at piano. In fact I was even on the phone with my famous brother, who made me start this crazy adventure . . . our blog. This is one of my favorite desert plants. In this picture you can only see the top, but it's very tall and leggy. Some people even dry them and use them for fencing. A unique way to do a fence, for sure! I just thought it was neat to see the bumblebee in action! Maybe tomorrow I'll post the other desert pictures I took . . . you'll have to come back to see if I do it . . . ENJOY!!!
the blue sky background is great.
ReplyDeletegood job.
What a cool shot!
ReplyDelete