Okay . . . here it is . . . the first day of 5th grade for Mac. He looks as if he's ready to conquer the world . . . excited to learn new things . . . meet new people. Well, he did all those things and more. Now I've also included a picture of the last day of 5th grade. Yesterday. Can you tell any differences? Well, I know one of the main ones is that there are no braces on his front teeth! Another big difference is that t-shirt of his is much lighter . . . not that it's a difference in Mac. I also think the look of apprehension is gone from his eyes in the 2nd picture. Here he's showing off his academic award for honor roll the entire year. He looks as if he knows what's going on . . . you know, sure of himself. Anyway, thought I'd share another year gone . . . goodbye 5th grader - let's get ready for middle school!!! ENJOY!!
Friday, May 22, 2009
5th Grade
Okay . . . here it is . . . the first day of 5th grade for Mac. He looks as if he's ready to conquer the world . . . excited to learn new things . . . meet new people. Well, he did all those things and more. Now I've also included a picture of the last day of 5th grade. Yesterday. Can you tell any differences? Well, I know one of the main ones is that there are no braces on his front teeth! Another big difference is that t-shirt of his is much lighter . . . not that it's a difference in Mac. I also think the look of apprehension is gone from his eyes in the 2nd picture. Here he's showing off his academic award for honor roll the entire year. He looks as if he knows what's going on . . . you know, sure of himself. Anyway, thought I'd share another year gone . . . goodbye 5th grader - let's get ready for middle school!!! ENJOY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! What a change! I am sure he is excited and thrilled to be able to go to middle school in Germany! What a fun age to be.
ReplyDeleteMac Good Job of Completing elementary school... in the next three years you will be a freshman where has all the time gone... i remember when you were a little baby now you are all grown up...
ReplyDeleteI just would like to let you know i am proud of you!
Your big Sis
Katelyn
Mac, congratulations on making it through the 5th grade! and with honors!
ReplyDeleteYou are wonderful. I am very proud of you.
And can't wait to see you and K8 and your mom and dad in June at grandma and grandpa's house.
You are excellent!
uncle chris
Way to go, Mac! It was great seeing you and your family earlier this spring
ReplyDeleteEileen
OMG it seems yesterday he was at Grace Lutheran pre-school...he looks so grown up!
ReplyDeleteWe are proud of you for finishing the 5th grade and your achevements. You took some time for study between off road moter biking and ball games and bowling! Grandpa & Grandma
ReplyDelete