9th Grade No More!!


Okay . . . so here's Katelyn at the beginning of her freshman year in High School . . . and then 2 from today, the last day! Hard to believe that another school year has come and gone - where has all the time gone??? Anyway, she's had a terrific year at Tombstone High School. She's met great people . . . and that's important! She will always have the memory of getting to go to the high school in the town that's "Too Tough to Die!" Not everyone has a famous movie about their high school town. I'm sure she didn't always like the 45 minute bus ride through the desert, but sometimes we have to take the good with the bad. As far as changes go . . . she's certainly gotten taller. (She's now taller than her Oma, of course, Oma doesn't like to admit that!) She is also becoming quite the responsible, young lady. She is always loved by the folks she babysits for! Her bank account certainly shows their appreciation. :o) She is always willing to help anyone out . . . she has a sweet, kind heart. We are so very blessed with our daughter - that's for sure! In fact, I can't think of anyone that has a bigger heart, than Katelyn. Plus, she finished out her freshman year with lots of academic awards. Of course, none of the pictures were good enough to share . . . but we were there to witness it! We are certainly proud of her!!! ENJOY
RIP - Toomstone has come and gone but you are much smarter. Congratulations! We are very proud of you and your achievements. We really like this blog as we share in your life almost daily. Grandpa & Grandma
ReplyDeleteDon't you get tired of those first day of school photos? I made my sons do that too and they hated it once they were in high school.
ReplyDeleteYou are growing up to be quite a young lady, you should be proud!
Beautiful and congratulations on your accomplishments Katelyn!! Great idea to do a before and after. I will do that this week..as Emily's last day is Friday!
ReplyDeleteHi K8 - congratulations on graduating 9th grade. I can't believe it - the years have flown by. I am so proud of you. You are amazing! Uncle Chris
ReplyDelete