Sunday, May 17, 2009

Unbelieveable!!!!




Okay, for starters . . . this is truly unbelieveable!!!! I know you are shaking your head when you see these pictures. This is something that we saw when coming home from a fun, really fantastic, and fabulous girls trip to Phoenix with the Fort Huachuca Community Spouses' Club. We honestly do so much for the community, this was a weekend getaway for just us to have fun and shop till we dropped. We were truly successful in this endevor . . . maybe too successful - but hey, we were helping the economy!! Anyway, on our way home today, we passed this truck carrying all this JUNQUE - that's the french way of spelling junk! :o) It was so amazing that all this stuff was on top of the truck and that it was actually rolling down the highway. It was interesting that it was packed across the truck instead of longways in the bed. I guess that's because that's the only way it could hold everything. We really, really had to slow down to get these pictures . . . amazing and unbelieveable is really all I can say. Although, it was a funny way to actually end our girl weekend! Actually, I guess that is something to be thankful for . . . I only had to unpack what I had purchased during the weekend . . . and my luggage . . . I didn't have to unpack THAT truck. See . . . I am thankful in an unbelieveable way! ENJOY!!!




4 comments:

  1. WOW! I thought John was moving you out while you were gone thin I remembered his truck is a Ford. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl said to tell you it looks like a "Texas Pick-up Truck".
    I think it is very funny! Did they know you were taking their picture?
    Thank goodness we don't have to move like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my kind of guy--very ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IS this the Cox family practicing for their move to Germany??? hee hee.

    love
    uncle
    chris

    ReplyDelete