So, I have tried to write something to describe each picture. This is how our day has ended, but as you scroll down, you see the entire 12 hours . . . almost exactly. It's now 10:38 and I started uploading pictures around 10:20. So . . .
ENJOY!!!
The office. Notice there is NO desk, but there is a couch on the opposite wall. Now, this is interesting, you say?? There was NO WAY to get it down in the basement, so here is where it went - and in through the window, to boot!
And, oh by the way, the carpets came in the LAST crate - so they will be put down later!
(We were happy that they were able to pick up the temporary furniture before the rest of our things came. Others haven't been so lucky.
Yea! Now you have something to do for the rest of the week. I can't wait for the pictures of each room as you finish setting them up.
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm glad that your "treasures" finally arrived. And yes, I do believe that you could have sold that lovely dining room set and made a little spending money:)
ReplyDeleteNow the fun part starts. Please keep us updated with pictures. I'll do the same as tour of homes decorating starts next week in our house!
We are so glad that your furniture (and clothes)finally arrived! I'll bet you were getting worried! Love from OK, ABCD
ReplyDeleteOur decor-savvy Helenabelle wants pictures of rooms... but I want to see what you do with the closets! ;) Have fun, but don't let October pass you by, my friend. It is too beautiful to waste on boxes and hammering. Save some of the work for January, if you can stand it. xoxo PS... I know you love that kitchen!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad your things have arrived! Carl and I took the barrel up to WA and had a short visit with the boys and their wives. It was a good trip. That is why I have not commented. The pictures look great and I am sure you will have more when you get things the way you want them (if they fit!!!) I agree that you should enjoy October!!
ReplyDeleteY'all are funny . . . no pictures soon, because I'll still be enjoying the journey in Germany! I'm taking a pre-signed up tour today of the "farm" outside our door and then tomorrow is the big 16 celebration . . . so no work then either. Oh, and then the Heidelberg bazaar is this weekend . . . need I go on???!!! (Not that I have room for anything else in this house - so I'll just have to buy for friends!)
ReplyDeleteThanks to everyone for keeping up with us!
Have fun! Wish I was there to shop with you!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Katelyn too!!!! Look out, now the fun begins.
Happy birthday to Katelyn!! Sweet 16! FINALLY!!!! Your furniture wasn't lost after all. Hope it feels good to sleep in your own bed, and eventually find your underwear in its proper place, along with being able to cook those delicious meals for your loving family, now that you have all your kitchen ware.
ReplyDeleteEileen