Friday, October 23, 2009

Our New Home

Our family room - notice how cozy it is!!!

Our South American Guest Bathroom. See how large it is???

The toilet is right below this with the red rug is right under it, so it's really festive!



The tiny medicine cabinet with all the "stuff" below on the ledge. Notice the red contact paper all along the walls in the bathroom to hide the tile decoration that the tiles had - some victorian fans or something like that! (YUCK!)
See the cute, shining star??? Thanks to Ron, it lights up and is very, very beautiful . . . especially at night.


Here's another view of the family room - the one thing I want to point out is that I put that standing lamp together while on skype with Eileen - what a puzzle it was . . . but I was successful!!!

(It's the little things!)

Well, I'll try to add more pictures when I take them. Maybe the dining room and kitchen will come tomorrow . . . I want to pace you all. :o)
ENJOY!!!




6 comments:

  1. mom i luv our house u have done a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac is so sweet! And he's right -- everything looks terrific. Looking forward to seeing how you handle the other challenges as well. Well done, Miss L!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, Lydia. You did a very nice job with the lamp. And it looks very nice so far. I don't remember that quilt handing in your family room. Did you make that one? And I love those German curtains. Did you have to buy/make those or were they there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks . . . yes, I made that quilt. It was also in our family room in AZ. The curtains were also from AZ as well. (Straight from Ikea!) Glad y'all like it so far. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job,Lydia. It is always exciting to see how you arrange all the STUFF each move. Remember
    Chris is in the race too.
    Mother/Grandmother

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the red stripe of contact paper in the bathroom. How creative! I thought of you yesterday as I was hot gluing(thank you) and spray painting Christmas decorations. . .had to laugh at how everything last Christmas was either sprayed or glued!!

    ReplyDelete