BLOND PASSWORD
During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde
was using the following password:
"MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofy"
When asked why such a big password,
she said that it had to be at least 8 characters long.
During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde
was using the following password:
"MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofy"
When asked why such a big password,
she said that it had to be at least 8 characters long.
Just in case some of you needed a new password! :o) A friend sent this email today, and I thought it was great!! Just a quick word from me . . . I'll promise to post pictures of the house tomorrow . . . most of the boxes are gone and most of the pictures are hung. It's been exhausting, but worth the work to have our "treasures" around us!
ENJOY!!!
Glad you are getting your home all set up like you like it, I hnow it is a big job!
ReplyDeleteSpeed demon! :) xoxo
ReplyDelete