Thursday, April 30, 2009

Award Winners

Okay, I know this is strange since I did title this posting "Award Winners". (I have a good reason for putting this silly picture with the write-up.) We spent the last two days going to Award presentations at the high school and elementary school and really . . . this is what we got! Absolutely none of the pictures we took at each school were really good. On our way to Tombstone last night, Mac took this picture of himself with a new gadget he has. This is some mirrored picture, so I thought I'd include it. It's nice to know that we have Award Winners even though the pics didn't really turn out. We are very proud of these two, that's for sure!! Make sure you take time to hug your award winner today! ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. nice Pic Mac...so where are you all? give me a call...361-455-1516

    xoxoxo to all, Jo Jo and boys

    ReplyDelete