Wednesday, August 5, 2009

An Aggie and a Hat

Last night we were fortunate to be blessed with a wonderful farewell dinner from the ISEC team here at Fort Huachuca. (Well, I will say the company was wonderful - I'm not too sure about all the food . . . but hey, the food did provide joke material for some of John's coworkers that he's still laughing about today . . . so???) I snapped a picture of John towards the end of the evening - doing what he likes to do best - (like me) talking. :o) The reason I did this was because he was standing next to the UT hat that had the longhorn flashing on and off. For those of you who know John well . . . you know he dislikes UT - or as he calls it tu. (Notice, not important enough to get the capital letters!) I just thought it was cute that they thought of that, and that he was actually that close to the hat!
ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment