Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Old Friends












I had to go back and post pictures of some of our wonderful, fabulous, fun-loving and very cool friends from Arizona before I go on about being in a new place . . . without these friends. Anyway . . . here we are the last few days we were at Fort Huachuca. (Oh, and the first picture of our neighbor dog Merle, who John still thinks will be arriving to keep Antenna company. :o) Who knows . . . maybe Antenna can fly west to come east like we did and pick him up! Although, I'm not sure if the Mexican hat will fit in . . . we'll have to shop for a German hat.) Now . . . we love all our friends and we're thankful that we have these memories of them!!
(By the way, I know some of the pictures are blury . . . it's not your eyesight - it's the fact that the camera battery needed to be changed!!!)
ENJOY!!!



2 comments:

  1. Miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pictures, so proud of you of John.
    Can't wait until tomorrow,August
    20th. Happy Birthday, Lydia! Wish we were there with all of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete