Friday, August 14, 2009

A New Thing For Us!

Okay . . . I know you think this is odd, but I have been so crazy busy trying to get accustomed to being in a foreign country where I don't speak the language. I've also been trying to get over the fact that my sleeping has been distrubed AND I've spent over 7 weeks living out of a suitcase, so I thought I would start my new blogs with something fun. So . . . this is it?!!! Can you believe this? It's amazing!! We stayed in the American Arms Hotel here in Wiesbaden after we got here on Tuesday . . . when we visited the bathroom in the lobby, this is what we found!! I just had to get a copy of that. Of course, this is the second time I've used the video holding the camera sideways . . . and I can't figure out how to reposition it, but I think you can still get the idea watching sideways . . . it's amazing. And how clean it is!!! Just see for yourself . . .

ENJOY!!!!

By the way . . . I'l try to start posting regularly again . . . I think I've got enough to share. :o)

5 comments:

  1. Ok the real question is. . .since that toilet seat is now clean will you be sitting on it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO . . . just taking videos of it. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an interesting concept! I am sure Mac liked it, as most boys would!!!
    Hey, don't forget that great phrase book you have! It might be just the right thing to help you get through until you take that language class!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want one for my house!
    Hello MAC K8 and LY-Dia

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH, we are cracking up. We remembered the self-cleaning toilet seat upon sight... but hearing the familiar SOUND was hilarious. They always sounded to us like they were gagging! aaahh-aaah-aaah

    ReplyDelete