Monday, August 17, 2009

Up, Up and Away!!








Okay . . . so here we are on our day of travel! We left Tucson with all that luggage! Can you believe it?! It took two cars to get us to the airport. We were allowed 2 bags each . . . and we certainly took advantage of that. Then we had our carry on bags - at about 2 each as well . . . so needless to say, we took the kitchen sink with us!! Thank you, Army. Anyway . . . after all the bags were checked in, we were on our way. The first pictures are of us on the first hour plus a little bit long flight to LA. The last one is after we arrived in Germany. The amazing thing is that we arrived with smiles on our faces!!! That, I believe was the best part!! It was a long flight from LAX to Frankfurt - but it was direct and we got to see 3 movies and eat 2 meals . . . but I would recommend flying from the east coast so it's broken up a bit, and you don't have to go through LAX - not my favorite airport . . . not that it matters. It was 11 hours in the hour that time. Anyway, we're here!!
ENJOY!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cox family! I'm glad to see you made it safe and sound. I'm sure that you are up to your ears in boxes - unpacking right now! How is your new home? I guess I'll stay tuned and find out. Love, Denise Cox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look very happy to have landed! Were the movies good? I sure hope so!!

    ReplyDelete