Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Wonderful Ending


So . . . today we experienced the wonderful ending to two years here at Fort Huachuca, Arizona. John officially changed command and, I guess - has NO job - at least for the small timebeing. :o) I wanted to put a picture I took this morning where he gives the flag back to the Commanding General and is officially out of that job of commander. I will add more pictures in the near future, but I did want to say thanks to everyone here and let others see that it really did happen.

ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

  1. It was a beautiful day! Thanks for being a part of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you already! hope the trip went well and you arrived safely. I hope to talk to you soon, via skype(?). I promise to sign up!!!!
    It was great to talk with you today. I hope the plane was not too crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandmother and GrandpaAugust 10, 2009 at 9:10 PM

    We are so proud of John and a job
    well done. We look forward to meeting him at the flagpole next command.

    ReplyDelete