So . . . the question for the day is . . . where will the Coxes go??? We will only give a few hints. We'll see if you can figure it out. We're going somewhere in Germany. (That was an easy hint, wasn't it?!) We will be going to a favorite place of ours from when we were here before. This place is 212 kilometers or 131 miles away. (That may require you to look at a map.) The easy hint . . . it's a walled city. Can you guess?? You'll have to look back tomorrow to see what pictures we post to see if you're right!
ENJOY!!!
My guess is Rothenburg ob der Tauber! Did I get it??? Oh man, that's one wonderful place.
ReplyDelete(The Night Watchman's Tour is great! When he's not protecting the walled city from roving bands of midnight marauders, I hear he vacations in FL.)
Yes, it would have to Rothenburg! How many lighthouses did you buy? Are they still making them? Do they more colors now? What else did you buy? Oops, I mean see there?
ReplyDeleteEileen