Just a quick posting to let everyone know that we've arrived in Germany. Our flight was very, very full of lots and lots of people, but was certainly uneventful. We did try to sleep on the flight and did several things today to inprocess so we wouldn't sleep here until tonight. Now I am totally exhausted - an understatement, really . . . and the internet connection here at the American hotel is so very slow . . . but I wanted to let everyone know we arrived. I took pictures of the trip specifically for the blog - be sure to check back and see them in the near future . . .Anyway . . . good night from Germany!!
ENJOY!!!!
I am glad you made it!!!! Though we could have used your help yesterday when Ann and I were working on the welcome gift!!! I hope we get them done in time.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you more than you know.